June 6, 2012

Things that are super cool!

Here are a few things in my life that I think are super cool at the moment - aside from myself and my awesome new apartment!

Working from home!  Man it is nice to get away from the craziness of the office and work in my quite home office.  And when I work from home that means I get to make yummy and healthy lunches such as a peanut butter and banana sandwich with sliced apples!

Key tags!  My yoga studio has moved from signing in for class in a large binder to super cool electronic key tags!  Yoga also completely kicked my butt tonight too - was literally dripping sweat by the end.

Salmon is also super cool - especially when you can bake it with lemons!

And finally having cable and internet again is super cool!  I do believe I was experiencing Real Housewives withdraw, now I am taking tonight to relax and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment