April 9, 2013

Jumping on the Juicing Bandwagon

Yep my friends, I bought a juicer!  The 'Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor' to be exact and I am SUPER excited about it! I have wanted a juicer for a while now. A lot of the blogs I read constantly advocate for the benefits of juicing - not only is it a great way to be more healthy and get your fruits/veggies but it's also supposedly really tasty!  I had been debating buying a juicer for a while, every time I would see one in a store I would stop and look at it, I read a ton of reviews about which brand and type of juicers are best and I even consulted some coworkers who are avid juicers!  So the juicer has been sitting in my Amazon shopping cart for a couple of months and just last week I finally pulled the trigger!  Along with the juicer I also bought The Juicing Bible which I expect will have TONS of good juicing recipes. 
 
I am hoping that juicing can help keep me on track with my fitness and weight loss goals.  To be honest I have never been one to sit down and eat a plate of veggies for dinner nor have I been the one to munch on a bunch of fruit throughout the day.  I have definitely gotten better and incorporating more fruits and veggies into my diet but I know I could definitely use more.  From my perspective I feel juicing may be a good way for me to consume a ton of fruits and veggies without feeling like they dominate my meals.  We'll see how it goes!  It should arrive sometime this week and I can't wait to give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment