August 16, 2011

Run It!

It has been a couple days since I did a really long run and since I was able to leave work a little early I decided that today was the day!  I love running the loop around UAlbany (especially during the summer when the weather is nice and there are few students) and it is about 3 miles.  There are very few things I actually like about UAlbany but this running loop is 'almost' worth the cost of tuition, almost.

UAlbany Uptown Campus Map
It was a great run and I really pushed myself so by the time I got home I was spent!

Since I was not in the mood to cook an elaborate meal I decided to chop (or rather slap chop) the rest of the vegetables I got at the farmer's market, sautee them with a little olive oil and italian salad dressing; mix in some rice and voila!  Not only a great dinner but also a pretty good lunch for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment