August 16, 2011

Weekend!

Last weekend was pretty low key and I really enjoyed relaxing, doing some baking and hanging out with some friends I had not seen in a while to celebrate Sarah's 'quarter life crisis!'  

Classic
One thing I did do was go to the Troy Farmer's Market for the first time and it was awesome!  I got some great veggies and some Brown's Cherry-Raspberry beer (which is one of my favorites). 

Veggie Loot!

I must say... last week I did some thrift store shopping with my friend Rebecca and purchased this 'slap chop' for $2 and it has revolutionized the way I chop vegetables - it is amazing and definitely helped with the veggie lasagna.

'Slap Chop'




Farmer's Market veggies post slap chop

And after all that the result was amazing!

Ta-Da!!

No comments:

Post a Comment