March 4, 2012

What's On My Playlist

I am constantly looking for new and fun songs to add to my running playlist.  My running songs normally run the gamete from hip-hop to alternative to country and maybe even some christian rock.  So what's on my running playlist right now you may ask ...

Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Building 429 - 'Where I Belong'
Chairlift - Bruises
Drake - 'Take Care' and 'The Motto'
Dierks Bentley - 'Home'
Drake, Kanye, Lil' Wayne & Eminem - 'Forever'
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - 'Home'
Florence & the Machine - 'Cosmic Love' and 'Shake It Out'
Gavin DeGraw - 'Not Over You'
Hanson - 'A Minute Without You'
Jake Owen - 'Barefoot Blue Jean Night'
Jason Mraz - 'I Won't Give Up'
Kanye & Jay-Z - 'Ni**as In Paris'
Katy Perry - 'Firework'
Kelly Clarkson - 'Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)'
Lady Gaga - 'Edge of Glory', 'Born This Way' and 'Marry the Night'
Natasha Bedingfiield - 'Touch'
Of Monster's and Men - 'Little Talks'
Pitbull - 'International Love'
Rhianna - 'We Found Love'
Usher - 'Moving Mountains'

No comments:

Post a Comment