May 27, 2012

Yum!

Here are a few dishes that I made this past week!
Salmon and roasted vegetables!  For the salmon  I placed a layer of lemon slices on greased tin foil/baking sheet, placed the piece of salmon on top of the lemons, seasoned with a little salt pepper and butter and then placed a few more slices of lemon on top.  Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
This was super easy and very delicious!  Spicy chicken, veggies and pasta in a cream sauce.  I cooked the cubed chicken in a mix of olive oil, green peppers, garlic and crushed red pepper, then I added a cup of marinara sauce and a 3/4 cup of alfredo sauce - I let it simmer for a while, added broccoli, peas and whole wheat pasta!  Top with a little parmesan cheese and enjoy!
I am moving this weekend!  Mainly car loads and then the 'big stuff' will go next weekend!  My new apartment is awesome, I will be sure to post pictures and a video once I am more settled.  But for right now I am working on packing, unpacking and setting up my new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment