January 21, 2014

Fitness Progress Update

Oh what a difference a year makes!  As many of you know I have been on a constant journey to get fit, eat healthy and lose weight.  Often it feels like a constant battle which I sometimes feel like I'm losing, however the past 7 months have seemed to change everything!  I joined Albany F.I.T. Boot Camps and never looked back!  (Over the holidays I signed up for another 8 months of boot camp, giving me membership through November 1, 2014)  It's still a struggle sometimes, especially when it comes to eating (working out has never been an issue) but I feel as though I'm making significant progress toward a more happy and healthy me.
 
And here's the proof of progress ...
 
Bethlehem Turkey Troy 2012 vs. 2013
 
It wasn't until after my run when I was looking at the pictures that Adam had taken that I decided to compare last year's picture to this years.  I knew I had been doing well but I was honestly shocked by the change - I was so much bigger in 2012!  And even though I still have a long way to go I am happy with my current progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment