October 12, 2011

Playing Hooky!

Yesterday was a great day!  My boss told me Saturday that I could have off Tuesday and despite initially declining the offer I decided Monday night that it would be a good idea; so my three day weekend was extended to four!  It was a gorgeous day and probably one of the last really nice days before winter begins to loom upon us.  After sleeping in, enjoying some coffee and going for a run I headed to Troy to spend the day with my good friend Rebecca who I don't get to see nearly enough because she is living the bohemian lifestyle in NYC.  Instead of working I spent the afternoon either laying around in her backyard or drinking pumpkin beer on the pourch at Brown's Brewing Company.  Hooky from work should be played much more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment