November 30, 2011

Delicious Breakfast!

When I was in Pennsylvania over the Thanksgiving holiday my 10 year old cousin taught me probably one of the best and most delicious ways to cook an egg.  I am not really an egg person, nor am I much of a breakfast person; I normally eat breakfast around 9 AM while sitting at my desk which doesn't leave much room for creativity.  But thanks to this recipe I am now able to have a hot and low calorie breakfast at my desk.

All it takes is 1 egg, 1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese and (I prefer) an English Muffin.


Place the egg in a coffee mug and scramble it, then place the wedge of cheese in the coffee cup as well.  Wet a paper towel and place it over the cup.  Microwave for 1 minute.  While the egg is microwaving, toast the English Muffin.  

The result is a perfectly cooked egg with cheese melted through and placed on a yummy English Muffin.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment