January 22, 2012

Mexican Night

I have been craving Mexican lately and sadly Albany does not have a wide selection of good yet yet Mexican (another thing I miss about Virginia) - if you want good Mexican food in Albany you're going to have to pay - so I decided to make my own!

 Ingredients...
I cooked the brown rice with a packet of taco seasoning to make it more flavorful and mixed the re-fried and black beans together.

The end result - placed in my ubber cool split pyrex baking dish...

And ta-da!
(The rice and beans on a whole wheat tortilla with salsa, sour cream and cheese!)

 And on another note ... I also made cookies ... and peanut butter oat banana bread, see my theory is that after I tell my co-workers tomorrow that I am leaving I will make them feel better with my baked goods - we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment