January 12, 2012

It's Finally Winter

It has finally snowed!  Mark it - January 12, 2012 - the first significant snow fall of the winter in Albany.  (It snowed maybe an inch or two over Halloween weekend which made everyone think that we were in for a brutal winter but it has been incredibly mild and lacking snowfall until this morning.)

Proof!
 
On another note ... this is what happens when B2H staff in my office get bored and there are leftover toys from the Holiday Hope Fund...
And lastly an ingenious idea (well - I think it is slightly ingenious) that I had this morning!  I always like to have some ibuprofen and what not in my purse just in case I happen to get a headache or something - BUT I hate that the pills always make noise when I carry them around, so this morning I did this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment